Saturday 28 May 2011

Nyborg's Kitchen, Muswell Hill

Emmie & I visited Nyborg's Kitchen this Afternoon and what a treat!
A Danish Coffee Shop in Muswell Hill, North London with a lovely selection of breakfasts & afternoon/evening treats!

I took Emmie there to have a early dinner and she absolutely loved the Danish meatballs (frikadeller) with potato salad, home-pickled cucumber and homemade rye bread! I loved it too & polished off what she didn't eat, even though I had just finished off my own delicious smoked mackerel - potato salad on the same home-made rye bread topped off with a fried egg,
Mums! (which is yum in Danish)
We ended up hanging out as it started raining and it was just to hyggelig (cosy) to leave...
I had a pot of tea and a slice of cinnamon bread & Emmie had a babyccino & a scrumptious Tiger biscuit.
I can't recommend Nyborg's Kitchen enough!
You will find them at
7 Fortis Green Road
Muswell Hill
London
N10 3HP

Hej Hej
Katrine



No comments:

Post a Comment